Saturday, February 19, 2011

Introducing myself~

So Nicole wanted me (who's name is also Nicole, but I prefer Nikki or Nana) to help out on this blog  (:
That was probably the biggest mistake of her life, but I'll try my hardest not to ruin it. As you can tell, I'm not as pretty as her, so don't look at me for eye candy.
I'll probably make a tutorial on how to put contacts in and one makeup tutorial inspired by MBLAQ's Cry. (Shown in the pictures)
When I say inspired, I mean inspired. I'm not copying them completely, but I am being influenced by them. Because there's no way I can copy them when I have double eyelids, more feminine features and thicker eyelashes.
Bad quality photos, sorry.

P.S.(If I disappear off here, it means I'm too busy making costumes for upcoming photoshoots or studying for exams)

No comments:

Post a Comment